It’s amazing that a year has gone by since I last worked with cement and river rocks.
Having a few weeks vacation and no rain makes the perfect combination for working on this project. Hopefully, 2017 will be the year that the River Rock Pathway is finally done!
Yesterday, 12/26/17 I was able to do the first row of rocks around two planter beds. Then, I finished 3 rows in front of the garage (7 bags of concrete mix).
Today, I did about 11 rows in front of the garage and added some pebbles that I bought off ebay last year (8 bags of concrete mix).
- Add more rows in front of the garage, covering the cement walkway.
- Add a second row of rocks on the planter beds.
- Add rocks around the stepping stones in the brick patio.
- Design one more stepping stone.
- Cover the whole walkway with mortar for a smooth walking surface.